Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to buy a pre-painted 05-09 v6 front bumper?? Scraped the crap out of mine!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Anybody know where to buy a pre-painted 05-09 v6 front bumper?? Scraped the crap out of mine!
Yeah I know, I just would really like to just get it in the mail and snap it on
We can definitely hook you up with the bumper, unfortunately it won't be Pre-Painted. It's difficult to ship items of this size painted without a high risk of damage to the finish.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AMDanBailer said:
We can definitely hook you up with the bumper, unfortunately it won't be Pre-Painted. It's difficult to ship items of this size painted without a high risk of damage to the finish.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help!

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

-Dan
Oh yeah I completely understand that, that's why it's so hard to find em pre-painted, but thanks Dan!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Oh yeah I completely understand that, that's why it's so hard to find em pre-painted, but thanks Dan!
No worries man! I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New years.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
74 Posts
autobody.com has them and will paint them with factory paint with your vin # cost around $370 painted and shipped. I just bought one, they are oem. Also search other sites by looking for mustang bumper covers. There are lots of sites that carry them. Some will paint some only offer primered covers. Primered only runs around $90. Be aware these covers do not come with any grill billits, but if yours are ok you can transfere them to your new bumper cover.

·
Registered
74 Posts
update on my purchase of bumper cover from autobody.com. Just got it in all sorts of problems, have contacted them and they don't seem to want to work with me to solve them. beware of this company

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
update on my purchase of bumper cover from autobody.com. Just got it in all sorts of problems, have contacted them and they don't seem to want to work with me to solve them. beware of this company
Thanks for the warning man, sorry bout your bumper though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts