Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I already have a favorite tire shine spray (Stoner's More Shine), but sometimes I get frustrated with the overspray or want something that lasts a little longer. I'm looking for a tire gel that isn't very glossy, but something that gives a nice, dark, clean finish. Anyone have a favorite?

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
coachhoach said:
So I already have a favorite tire shine spray (Stoner's More Shine), but sometimes I get frustrated with the overspray or want something that lasts a little longer. I'm looking for a tire gel that isn't very glossy, but something that gives a nice, dark, clean finish. Anyone have a favorite?
Check the link out below.

Beyond Black Tire Pro The no gloss finish that shines, by Surf City, it's the best stuff I've ever used!

Try this: http://www.topoftheline.com/surf-city-tire-dressing.html

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
anything that wont sling, Ace #1 tire shine is GREAT but I would not use it all the time due to some stuff in it

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Man I just tried Mcguires endurance on my forerunner what a horrible product.

Awful overspray and more sling than a 4 x 4 in a mayonnaise pit.

Hot Shine is the whip so far.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I just tried Mcguires endurance on my forerunner what a horrible product.

Awful overspray and more sling than a 4 x 4 in a mayonnaise pit.

Hot Shine is the whip so far.
I'm assuming you tried the spray and not the gel then? I'm looking for something that's a little less glossy/greasy than the "High Gloss" line that Meguiar's has. Is it possible to get a more matte finish if you just use a small amount, or not really?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Meguires gold class endurance high gloss. Been using this for years. Trick is not to put too much on

View attachment 69617

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
coachhoach said:
I'm assuming you tried the spray and not the gel then? I'm looking for something that's a little less glossy/greasy than the "High Gloss" line that Meguiar's has. Is it possible to get a more matte finish if you just use a small amount, or not really?
It is all high gloss. It was the spray yes.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

lowflyn said:
Meguires gold class endurance high gloss. Been using this for years. Trick is not to put too much on
That us not the stuff I used. Same name but looks totally different.

The spray was about a 4 inch circle and freakng mist floating everywhere, almost choked.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1 I am liking this stuff a lot. You can also get it at Pep Boys.

I also happen to like supporting the company--local to me, and they are cool folks.
I might pick some up from a local Pep Boys then. Does it last very long? It costs a good bit more than the other options.. is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
coachhoach said:
I might pick some up from a local Pep Boys then. Does it last very long? It costs a good bit more than the other options.. is it worth it?
It's more than most but I feel it lasts at least 2xs as long. I haven't washed mine in 2-3 weeks and they still look new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts