Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was wondering what yall would value the mustang premium rims at? My friend bought rims for his Stang and told me he would sell me his old ones for $350 and they are in good condition, have a fair amount of tread left what do yall think? ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1439437212.594659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
795 Posts
If you like them and tires are good, that's a good price. If you need to buy new tires then you start to get in the range of what it costs to buy custom wheels and tires.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Id buy them for that price. Especially if they include tpms sensors. I sold the same exact wheels and tires (but in black, fp6 package style) for $600

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
Id buy them for that price. Especially if they include tpms sensors. I sold the same exact wheels and tires (but in black, fp6 package style) for $600
Plus you also get the center caps. Sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Plus you also get the center caps. Sounds like a good deal to me.

True. Just the center caps are $50 for all four.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I paid $300 for a set of those wheels with sensors and center caps. No tires. Sounds like a good price. Just look carefully at the finish. They tend to corrode (spidering).

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I'll have a look at them! And yeah I like them, make my car stand out a little bit more until I can afford some after markets ha, I may end up painting or plastidipping them greet or black with a gloss, anyone have experience with that?

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have the same wheels. They do seem so show some blemishes in the finish. A buddy at work said he has some stuff that will polish them up to a shiny finish, but I think I'm going to have mine powder coated bronze when they are delegated to a backup set.

Oh, and $350 is a fair price. I wouldn't sell mine that cheaply, lol.

Sent from my #racecar

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sold mine for 400. decent tires.

·
Registered
228 Posts
$350 isn't bad if theres good tread left but if you can spend a bit more you can get some GT takeoff or Brembo wheels and tires, which can be priced at exceptional deals.

Just something to think about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts