Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo guys!! I've been having my car with these two bumps on it ever since I got Betty White Lighting, so I need your help on the fixings problem because it seems like the owner tried to fix it but didn't try hard enough, so what would be the best and inexspensive way to go to fix these dents!!?? thx fellow mustang owners!! V6 power!!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Those are some tough spots can't even pull em out I would go around to some body shops get priced for parts labor and paint than go online and look for body pieces and just get them painted and installed that's what I did when some lady decided to cut in front of me and done my front right side

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Well lol, I'll give you this, they couldn't be in worse spots. Call around and see if you can find somebody that does paintless dent removal. The guy I used does free estimates. He was very reasonable and very good. Try that before you go full out paint job. At least he will be able to tell you if he can't fix it, you will know. YouTube has a good video on the process. Let us know.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx guys for the help, I'll do that and call around and see. if y'all have any other miracles y'all can give me, it would be much appreciated. V6 Power.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Can't ever tell, some dude good enough might be able to save you a complete paint job. It'd be worth searching out.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Lol. My luck, they'd be like sorry sir, can't fix it.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I live in a pretty small town where most of the mechanics are dicks, but I can think of a couple of places to go to.
Call all of the ford dealers and ask them if they do paintless dent removal. If they say no, ask if they know anybody. It's small here too, I had to go a couple towns over but it was worth it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It'll buff out lol. The one on your fender might be costly. I was told that there are 2 layers by the wheel well and its more than just a matter of tapping it out from the back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts