Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was just wondering, because I don't know, how much is a new 2013 gt500, also, how much do you think one will cost in 2016, with let's say..... 20-30k miles on it.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
New gt500 base price is 58k I believ. I would guess 3-4 years from now it would be around 44-50k

·
Registered
745 Posts
you can go to fords website and customize any model you want. exactly how you want it, and it'll show you the price and monthly payments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
^

That's where I always go when I want to see exactly how much I can't afford lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
they should go for invoice or sticker somewhere between that. You can price one on ford's web site how ever optioned you want.

They will depreciate about like any other, many paid over sticker for some reason and will lose all of that, but will try to get it back on resale~ just keep in mind its not going to be worth it.

Most will probably lose 1-2k depreciation a year

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Must be a rip off at the place I saw it then. They were asking "77,000 or best realistic offer"

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Cranker said:
Must be a rip off at the place I saw it then. They were asking "77,000 or best realistic offer"
Im guessing they dont consider sticker "realistic". With the severe allocation limits, I could see them wanting to keep a show piece around for awhile, only parting with it to some loaded fool and if that doesnt happen then dropping the price to unload it when they get scarce. Repeat.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts