Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys from am do price match because I would rather buy from you because of your customer service but the other guys are much cheaper for the same product.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes they price match. Has to be the other company's total price. Shipping and tax included.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Yes we do price match! Just give my CS team a call and provide them with a valid link to our competitors site and we'll gladly match it for you.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

_Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Exactly what is price matching???
Anytime you find an item Cheaper else where, just let us know and We'll Match the price to your door! It has to be a legit site, no Ebay etc..

Please let me know if this clears things up!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
AMDanBailer said:
Anytime you find an item Cheaper else where, just let us know and We'll Match the price to your door! It has to be a legit site, no Ebay etc..

Please let me know if this clears things up!

-Dan
That's freaking awesome. I didn't even know that was possible!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Just out of curiosity, is amazon considered a site that you guys would price match with?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Just out of curiosity, is amazon considered a site that you guys would price match with?
Unforuntely we can't price match Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist etc..

It has to be a legit Competitor! Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
598 Posts
Unforuntely we can't price match Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist etc..

It has to be a legit Competitor! Let me know if you have any further questions.

-Dan
I knew about cl and eBay. Just thought id ask about amazon. Thanks for the info Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts