Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well alsmot got a 11 gt but they sold it but funny thing is guy paid 29otd for it without negotiating she said . Poor guy I wouldn't have paid that. Anyways as much as I want my color and sync I might be better off in a new 13 since 14s are coming out. If I want to get a base model for 28 otd am I living in dream land? All I want is black 5.0 and stick . ( really want premium but think that's not possible.) thanks

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
You might get one out the door for 29k. I see base GTs advertised for 28k. They usually have a little room to negotiate .

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had to make a thread really frustrated about the car I liked but 29k for a 11 they are on drugs. And usaa pricing is 27 for a base so 29 otd for sure on a base model. I would like a premium but was 30k so 33 otd

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
it doesn't matter what any book says, it's all supply and demand. 10 buyers, one car, it's worth more than the other way 'round. Simple as that.

Closing in on year end and you can have a stagflation situation, where 's there's little supply and no demand. Dealers will try to hike prices to make more on the few cars available. However, if you can find a car that suits you, that's a good time to lowball the shyt out of them, as sellers can be desperate.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well military pricing is locked in so at least I have that but really want a premium for under 35 and I'd be happy . Question do track apps come with premium or is that another upgrade?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Track apps comes with the premium You don't have to add it on as an extra, in fact it's not even an option you only get it with the premium.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good luck man patience is key to getting the exact car you want! I ordered my 13 from factory could have got one that day on the lot but held off to get exactly what I wanted. And you never know what incentives ford will have when I purchased my 13 I got 6k off msrp!!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn ! Lol well if I knew what 14s would be I would think about ordering one but nothing as of yet plus the price went up I'm guessing il be happy with w e as long the 5.0 is in it lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ya I heard 14's went up by $500 or so and with 14's coming out then you should be able to get a 13 cheaper, the only thing is there will potentially be less cars out there with the options you want depending on what you want. If you want a black 5.0 premium I can't see you having a problem.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Yep, too ugly to sell, whoa! snap!

love my '12....

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well military pricing is locked in so at least I have that but really want a premium for under 35 and I'd be happy . Question do track apps come with premium or is that another upgrade?
I got a premium vert for under 35k so its possible its all in the timing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts