Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you say matters the most to you in order from most to least, appearance, performance, or sound?

I'd have to say mine is appearance, sound, performance. I'm 18 and it's a daily driver, but that's not saying I don't love power lol.

·
Registered
555 Posts
In my mind performance is appearance and sound. No one will ever rag you for having an ugly car that can put multiple bus lengths on theirs in a drag race and even if they did deep down they'd still only be jealous of your performance. Of coarse im old and on my second marriage so performance is all I care about. But if your a young buck like yourself women definatly do care how your car looks, but only to an extent. As long at its clean and not all messed up most women really dont care.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my mind performance is appearance and sound. No one will ever rag you for having an ugly car that can put multiple bus lengths on theirs in a drag race and even if they did deep down they'd still only be jealous of your performance. Of coarse im old and on my second marriage so performance is all I care about. But if your a young buck like yourself women definatly do care how your car looks, but only to an extent. As long at its clean and not all messed up most women really dont care.
It's just more of a pride thing more than attracting women lol, I turn heads and get compliments all the time. I also get compliments on the exhaust all the time. I do agree that power can help both though, nothing beats the power of torque haha.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i'm all about function over form, but luckily some of the things that function well also look good on my car :) ...i don't care much for power, but performance i'm all about :good:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Performance, with appearance and sound far far behind...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts