Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would need some help. Can i put a Mac long-tube headres, H-pipe and after-cat system exhaust on my 2003 V6 Mustang?

Thank you for all your help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx!!

Looks good! Would that be everything that I mentioned above?

Does that company also act as a sponsor?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
??

Check this site out. Would that be a good choice?

http://www.partshopper.com/catalog/itemdisplay/428.html

·
Registered
231 Posts
That is a good system, but we have a Bassani system which bolts right up to your current exhaust so no cutting or welding required. I can match match price but I don't think we have it on the site.
I can make a call in a few minutes and see if I can get it added so you can see it.

It's really up to you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reply!

That would be good if I can see it. I wanna have a nice sound and a little bit more power.
Also consider i haven t done anything to my engine yet.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
EE what other Exhaust products do you carry that arent on the site??

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What would be the price on that? What is the sound?

What do you think would be the best exhaust to have the best sound a to gain the most power?

·
Registered
231 Posts
We carry almost all bassani, Borla's Magnaflowa......man what you want. cause we gots what you needs. :D

Seriously though, we carry all the exhausts. i was suprised to see that we didn't carry any Kenny brown, but you can't have it all I guess.

It is all going on the site very slowly. Thats why we moved was so we could house tons of new parts.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Davy03 said:
What would be the price on that? What is the sound?

What do you think would be the best exhaust to have the best sound a to gain the most power?
I think the cost on that system is $394 + shipping which is usually $24-28.

While I like the looks of the system, the MAC direct bolt on is a very popular item and is much cheaper. And we haven't yet had one unhappy customer with that system.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I am looking at SLP Peformance Exhaust or SPintech right now, not sure what to get...

·
Registered
231 Posts
The MAC is a very good kit. Cheap is good and paying more doesn't always mean better.

Hear is the tradeoff. The Bassani has a nice looking package, all steel construction. That is why the price is so high. It is a quality kit.

The MAC is aluminum, and won't last a lifetime like the Bassani. So whereas the MAC might give you 15 years trouble free, the Bassani will give you 80 plus how ever long you own the car.

The sound of both systems is pretty damn close to what most V6'ers are looking for.

I think you would be equally happy with either one, but i can't tell you to spend an extra $120 on an exhaust system.

If it were my car, personally i would go with the MAC kit. It's cheaper, and as much as I love my stang I just can't really see me keeping the car for the next 80 years.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So there are two to choose from the Mac. Which one should I go with, the direct or the true fit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts