Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got prochamber on today it is sweet. my car is very loud, almost to loud.
is it me or does it feel like i got a lot of power all they the power band with this mod? when i got the 4.10 gears it hurt my top end a lot, but now it feels like the response and power just came back. am i crazy or is this true???

one more thing why can't i find a mac 70 mm throttle body anywhere in stock? i want to buy but can't find it anywhere

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
This may sound dumb..but what's a prochamber? Is it just a replacement for cats or something?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
O ok, I gotta get a h-pipe for mine..if I ever actually do exhaust and stop just talking about it

·
Registered
529 Posts
A couple things, you can find 70mm throttle bodies on ebay from time to time. Be patient and you can get a good deal.

Now if you think the prochamber is loud,, you should hear my x pipe! :lol:

Prochamber sort of a best of both worlds mid pipe, it doesn't lose a bunch of torque down low but still adds good hp in the top end. Normally you get a regular h-pipe to retain low end but you don't pick up as much top end and an x-pipe picks up a lot on the top end but loses some low end torque. This is ok with a 5-speed but not so great on an automatic. But with 4.10 gears you get back that low end torque.

Prochamber is generally a good choice :good:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if your x pipe is louding than my prochamber and cats, that is scary, i still hear my car and i've been out of it for an hour. I thought i might have lost a little low end but i don't think so. those 4.10's r sweet. Actually the prochamber feels like it bought my car right back to life so to speak. when i got the 4.10's that was sweet but when i was like going 60 there was no powerfull feel when u got on it. but now, this car is just hitting hard all the way threw the power band :D

worth the money and the 2 1/2 hours of work to get them dam things in there

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if your x pipe is loudier than my prochamber and cats, that is scary, i still hear my car and i've been out of it for an hour. I thought i might have lost a little low end but i don't think so. those 4.10's r sweet. Actually the prochamber feels like it bought my car right back to life so to speak. when i got the 4.10's that was sweet but when i was like going 60 there was no powerfull feel when u got on it. but now, this car is just hitting hard all the way threw the power band :D

worth the money and the 2 1/2 hours of work to get them dam things in there

·
Registered
529 Posts
well, I have no cats :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry :uhh: i meant cat backs, i don't have the cats either, how much do u think the prochamber or x pipe will help hp wise?

·
Registered
517 Posts
The pro-chamber is the best mod I bought for my beast, accept the gears of coarse. :D My car sounds like fricken nascar now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts