Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 v6 mustang, recently Procharger it with P1sc supercharger, 2 core intercooler, 39lb injectors, and Sct4 tune that came with it....well...it's pretty much driving the same 5000 $$$$ later. Manual transmission. ..it's not building boost till 4000 rpm (which I was told should start 3000-3500 rpm). At red line (6000 rpm ) I'm only at 6 psi and engine sounds way revved up. I checked for boost leaks, can't find any. Supposed to be at 8 psi at max rpm. Here's my problem...I never in a million years would have bought this if I knew I would only be getting gains at redline...that I don't even feel because I'm then letting out. I'm super pissed, this can't be right. I'm thinking about getting a smaller pulley and 373 gears...please help!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was expecting to feel a difference 3000 rpm to 6000 rpm and I dont, feel like I just wasted 5000 dollars. Could the tune be causing it? I figure if I'm punching it, the belt is turning it, how's is that air not going in the engine and me feel it pull??

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Who installed the Procharger? Who tuned the car? What were the dyno results before and after?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts