Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Every now and again I ask the members for ideas and parts that you would like to see and how I can better help you. Please let me know if you have any in particular that you would like to see us carry. We will do our best to become authorized and better help you.

Also if you see anything on our site that you want to see if I can do better on, never hesitate to ask. We are always here yo help in any way we can. I look forward to hearing some suggestions.

Thanks, AP

Atomic Performance

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
Just to add to this as it has happened to me a couple times now. If you don't see a particular part on their website, shoot them a PM as they probably carry it or have access to it. This has happened to me on my clutch upgrade as well as some shocks for mine and Gabe's cars.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. I should have put that in my post. Yeah we are always adding parts but if you dont see it please ask. I can usually get it. Thanks again,

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
No problem, I've had a couple people come back and tell me they couldn't find what they were looking for on your site so I keep telling them to PM you. Since you carry that brand they are looking for, you can get that part. As far as I know, it has worked a few times...unless they bailed on ordering all together.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Rims and Tires are going to be on of our focuses for this year. We are in the process rightnow of setting them up. Should see them soon.

As far as the paint job in a box, thats a great idea. We will work you up a quote for that as well:) Thanks for all the input guys, J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts