·
Registered
640 Posts
Looks good man. I like the way the delete looks on your car with the gray

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Looks pretty slick! Love the no spoiler look. Wish I had the cash to get it done right on mine. Maybe someday.
Thanks. They welded in discs to fill the holes. I wanted something sturdier than fiberglass. Its impossible to tell there were ever holes there, worth every penny.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Looks good man. I like the way the delete looks on your car with the gray
Wait a couple weeks until I can wax it and get her in some sunlight! It was overcast today.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks. They welded in discs to fill the holes. I wanted something sturdier than fiberglass. Its impossible to tell there were ever holes there, worth every penny.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Wait a couple weeks until I can wax it and get her in some sunlight! It was overcast today.
She's gonna be nice and shiny :D

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Looks badass! Decklid looks really good...glad someone did it right and filled them properly and didn't just leave big nasty holes lol.

One thing I think would really flow nicely with the spoiler delete and the color would be to delete the side scoops...I've seen it on a couple other cars and it looks pretty cool..similar to the bullitt style but without any pronounced edges.

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
Looks badass! Decklid looks really good...glad someone did it right and filled them properly and didn't just leave big nasty holes lol.

One thing I think would really flow nicely with the spoiler delete and the color would be to delete the side scoops...I've seen it on a couple other cars and it looks pretty cool..similar to the bullitt style but without any pronounced edges.
The Bullitt scoops are really nice, you can see that they are there but don't stick out like a sore thumb...

·
Registered
171 Posts
So I took the plunge and took my spoiler off. Looks like crap under there. My roommate has a guy who said he would paint the trunk lid and bumper (gonna buy a gt bumper from craigslist) for $150. If that is legit it would be one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I took the plunge and took my spoiler off. Looks like crap under there. My roommate has a guy who said he would paint the trunk lid and bumper (gonna buy a gt bumper from craigslist) for $150. If that is legit it would be one hell of a deal.
Sounds like too good a deal. When dealing with someone who is going to work on your car, always check out their other work first. See what else he has painted. If he checks out then I would go for it.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It will be completely done tomorrow. Ill post some pictures when I get my bullitts back on and the headlights and grille delete reinstalled.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Did they paint the whole car, or just the trunk and hood?

It looks really nice, can't wait to get mine done. I am getting close.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whole car. Had the passenger rear fender repaired, front fender replaced, spoiler delete, and complete spray. Total cost came to $3,900.00. They had me come check it out yesterday. I covered every square inch of the car looking for any issues. So far I am very pleased with it. Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow and get some pictures.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
It looks great. I am doing mine myself with the help of my brother. Just did not have the money to have it done. I also don't need the car right away since it is not my daily driver. It is still going to cost me around 1500.00

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks great. I am doing mine myself with the help of my brother. Just did not have the money to have it done. I also don't need the car right away since it is not my daily driver. It is still going to cost me around 1500.00
Awsome! I had originally planned on my buddy doing it, then I was going to do it myself, then he and I had a falling out and off to the shop she went.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.