Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Project C Stripes

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  M3to5.0 
#1 ·
Sorry no write up, took me 6 hours to apply these today.... think it looks purdy good!!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah... she is coming along nicely. Next needs to be wheels. Going with the 18' GT500's in ALL black with red chrome lugs. Just waiting to see what kind of sales are going to happen on Friday.

My LCA relocation Brackets finally came in, so soon will be the FR K springs installation, should be looking right for car show season..;o)

#11 · (Edited)
You have no idea..lol It was 37 degrees outside where I installed them. Heat gun, wash, heat gun, alcohol, heat gun, tape, heat gun, application fluid, heat gun, initial stick, heat gun, squeegee, heat gun , pull of masking, heat gun, wipe down. Had I waited until it was 60-70 degrees again it might have taken 2-3 hours to do, but....... I was bored and wanted to do it. My wife is firmly convinced that I am insane

For some reason, since spending 6 hours in the cold... I cannot feel my big toe anymore... is that a bad thing? lol

#17 ·
Steering wheel came red, part of the interior package It came with.

I got the C stripes from MoPro (Google them) I will say they have TOP QUALITY vinyl. Very well cut packed and everything fit PERFECTLY. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.