Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, does anyone have any info on whether the pony projection mirrors are or would be available to install on a '13 GT Prem that doesnt have the Comfort Package? I didnt order that cuz you dont need heated seats in CA and the dual AC is kinda ridiculous, but my wife wants me to try and find a set to install cuz she thinks they are the $h1t. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Where did you find them for $24???

Post up :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Side note... Does it bother anyone else that the marketing director used a Lexus LFA in the pic with mustang projector lights...? Wtf lol

I mean at least a Ferrari would have had a horse on it!

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Side note... Does it bother anyone else that the marketing director used a Lexus LFA in the pic with mustang projector lights...? Wtf lol

I mean at least a Ferrari would have had a horse on it!
I noticed that too, but then I remembered that it's a product found on ebay haha. Expectations aren't very high when I'm on that site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One moment plz...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Update: here you guys go... Your welcome

http://bit.ly/RHE2B0
Thanks you guys. I seen those before (wife is big time ebay seller), you can also get those lights with a multitude of projected designs. But looking for the real McCoy..
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Maybe a wrecked 13 at a salvage yard and see if mirrors have then? Or call the ford dealership parts people see what they say

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lol I had no idea the Stang I was getting the pony projection lights and they actually scared me the first time I drove my car at night. Now I love them and have actually used the heated seats a couple times this winter even in az. I say trade it in for one with the comfort package!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Trading in would be dumb lol well if you call ford you can at least see if its a possibility. On afm there was a write up of someone who added them for there kid

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Lol I had no idea the Stang I was getting the pony projection lights and they actually scared me the first time I drove my car at night. Now I love them and have actually used the heated seats a couple times this winter even in az. I say trade it in for one with the comfort package!
Heated seats FTW!!!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

One moment plz...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Update: here you guys go... Your welcome

http://bit.ly/RHE2B0
So has anyone ordered them from ebay and installed them? Was it a PIA?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Anywhere care they ship from China?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am buying them off eBay on Monday or Tuesday but the 25 mustang symbol one that comes with the tool to cut into the door gram.. I'm being ballsy and doing it myself oh well we will see how it comes out

1 - 20 of 37 Posts