Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What parts will i need for a proper under the hood tune up.?belts and hoses for a 95 v6 3.8?

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
I would replace the spark plugs, check the coils, sea foam it, check for cracks in the serpentine belt (if there are it will squeak when running), check/change all the fluids (coolants, oil, tranny fluid ect...) Probably more i'm forgetting.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Differential fluid, along with engine, power steering, coolant, trans, ect... Air filter, fuel filter, plugs. Seafoam intake and gas tank. Everything else mentioned above by brother Soccer.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The axle. The gears that make you go are in there. Key part to the whole function of car moving. Installing quality synthetic gear oil reduces drag, friction, sheer, lowers resistance. Very important and overlooked by many. There is a drain plug on side of housing. Fluid is removed by pumping it out, filled by adding till it gets to top of fill hole. Good luck!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jiffy lube had told me i was low and in need of refilling.i want my car to last me as long as possible.ill try to do some of those easy changes my self.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts