Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.svttexas.com

http://www.svttexas.com/Forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=57790#post57790

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
texas people are so much nicer than everywhere else :)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Monkey said:
texas people are so much nicer than everywhere else :)

What planet is your texas from because the texas I was stationed at in the Airforce was the most inhospitable place I have ever lived

We to go to the stores or malls in groups for fear of being beat up, robbed, spit on, called terrible names by passing cars. We could not go out in public with our uniforms for fear of being targeted. So much of supporting the Military there?????

Hell I have a few friends and family and the fact I have to travel there with Lockheed Martin on business If I did not have to go I would never set foot in Texas ever again

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
when were you in the military? was it durning a war or conflict time? people here dont like war.

and san antino doesnt count as texas. its been overran and the whiteys are the minorities. well, next time you come down. meet up w/ me and ill be nice to ya :headbang:

but i have to say, Denver was the most inhospitable place i have ever lived. i lived in Littleton a year before the shootings and lets just say. i know what they were going thru. they did not like outsiders at all. would hate on everyone

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
my grandma lives in littleton :) i go there all the time

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I was stationed at Sheppard AFB Whitcha Falls Texas !!!! Tornado Alley

oh well witchita falls sucks too. come to dallas or houston. those are the real texas cities :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
yup here in SA most of the people are
on the mean side..... sucks.....
But there are some nice people to, so
I think it evens out....maybe... :oops:

-matt

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
No I did not but there a bunch of people in the AirForce. I did stay in Houston short time southwest of the city in Alief. SA was neat and Dallas was cool but in the late 70's and early 80's there was no love there

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
if it were its own country, it would be the 11th largest economy in the world. pretty impressive if i say so myself

·
Registered
83 Posts
If California where its own country it would be the 5th largest economy in the world. Pretty impressive if i say so myself. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
:headbang: CALI4LIFE :headbang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts