Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another mustang board, I wanted to link to some songs I recorded. Brent took initiative to not only wait forever to download my songs (really poor bandwidth), but also host them for me. And I didn't have to ask him to do that for me (In fact, I didn't even know him).

Having said that, I think I need to start moving my posts more over to this site, I can tell there are a lot of great people here.

Thanks Brent!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Brent is a Super guy. There is no doubt about that . We would sure prefer you to post here instead of that other forum. hell I just wish I had been able to get that FREE aluminum drive shaft from you :shock: :shock: HAHAHAHHAHAA

please feel free to make this forum your home

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
MaestroSC said:
On another mustang board, I wanted to link to some songs I recorded. Brent took initiative to not only wait forever to download my songs (really poor bandwidth), but also host them for me. And I didn't have to ask him to do that for me (In fact, I didn't even know him).

Having said that, I think I need to start moving my posts more over to this site, I can tell there are a lot of great people here.

Thanks Brent!
It was no problem what so ever. If you want anything else in the future hosted feel free to ask.

:)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Danger Dude said:
Brent is a Super guy. There is no doubt about that . We would sure prefer you to post here instead of that other forum. hell I just wish I had been able to get that FREE aluminum drive shaft from you :shock: :shock: HAHAHAHHAHAA

please feel free to make this forum your home
Supposedly there's a money order in the mail for me. If, for some reason, he never sent it...it's yours.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rellik said:
Welcome to My world Maestro :D. BTW... and plans on making that Mustang parody that you mentioned? :D
I actually joined about 2-3 months ago, just not been very active. That's going to change, those 3.8 posters are getting ridiculous. One question and you get "You suck", "You can't drive", "You drive a V6! HAHAHA" (on a v6 site??), etc..

I have a sample of A parady I was going to do. Did you hear that one? I wrote the lyrics in less than 10 minutes, so expect the REAL version to be hilarious. Gotta list mods in the song, etc... gonna be funny (I hope :shock: )

http://www.v6stangs.com/admins/brent/Mp3-ParadyTheRemedy.mp3

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
You could always throw my name in there too in your final version...

Like,

Want a CAI? Go talk to Rellik. He's got so much info, it can make you, and your dog sick....

:D

Of course I know that doesnt flow with the sone at the moment, but then again, I dont know the structure that you're using :)

I used to write and sing songs with my band. I still play, but it's only for personal enjoyment.

BTW, I cant wait to hear the final version,... that kicked @$$!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i should be in there too... i dunno why, just cause :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts