Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not put him on the spot and say what Recon did, but I will say that he is a stand up man. He has more than earned my respect. For that I publically say "THANK YOU".

I will also say that work that is beyond my ability or patience will be taken 8 hours away to his shop. Precision Automotive in KY is worth that trip.

Recon, I should be in Nashville, if things go right, in the next few weeks. When I get there I will visit, and lunch or dinner is on me. If I have a show, or have a client with a show, you can be assured that you have tickets and full access back stage.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never expected to meet people on a Mustang forum that I would grow to respect as friends. One day I am going to have a mid Country gathering just to get most of you in one place so I can meet everyone face to face.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I never expected to meet people on a Mustang forum that I would grow to respect as friends. One day I am going to have a mid Country gathering just to get most of you in one place so I can meet everyone face to face.
I'm IN!!!!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jkeaton, your in my part of the Country. We are a couple hundred miles from being neighbors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts