Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my seats finally started that notorious cracking n the leather and I was just wondering if anybody has tried any type of chemicals/leather treatment to prolong this? Not a fan of seatcovers either. If thers already a thread regarding this, please direct me (cant seem 2 search stickies on my fon)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Can't prevent natural surface "folding" of leather through normal use. If the outer "film" is cracked through its probably too late, I've never had that problem with my cars and I only use conditioner 2 to 3 times a year.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't prevent natural surface "folding" of leather through normal use. If the outer "film" is cracked through its probably too late, I've never had that problem with my cars and I only use conditioner 2 to 3 times a year.
So leather conditioner seems to help?? And thanks for responding I didn't think anybody ever would see this post

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i use mequiars cleaners and conditioners...seems to keep my leather looking good...always condition after cleaning though or you'll crack faster

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have had great success with Lexol leather cleaner and protectant. It does not create a shiny or slippery finish and really does a great job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts