Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Derek, and am in the Northern VA area. I just got my new 2014 Mustang GT last week and have already been bit by the mod bug.
Although this is my first time back in a Ford in nearly a decade, I could not be happier with the car so far. I Had a 2000 Mustang GT back in 2003, and have since owned a pair of Trans Ams Ws6s, 2 Camaro Z28s, and I just now traded in my 2004 GTO for the Mustang. I have been away from the Ford performance scene for awhile now, but am looking to learn a ton from you all, and hopefully lend some advice to others as well. Obviously been spending alot of time around the LS1/LS6 motors as of late, but am loving the power of this 5.0 beast so far. Here are some pictures of my car since I added the mods. Have also already a Roush axle-back kit, and am currently trying to decide on a lowering kit, and had a question for you all. I have decided that I want to go with the Steeda Ultralite springs, with koni str.t shocks/struts, and bmr adjustble panhard bar. Now here is my question for you all. I was orginally going to go with the GT500 strut mounts in order to use to 05-10 koni shocks/struts and eibach camber bolts, but I think it would just be a better idea to spend the extra $80 and just get the B&M camber plates from American Muscle which they only make for the 05-10. Now, if im going to use the 05-10 struts, will I be ok using the 05-10 B&M camber plates? Do i need anything else to make them fit on a '14? If that set-up will not work, please give me some advice on similar priced options. Thank you so much!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

heres another pic. Let me know what you all think so far. Needs tint baaaaad as well haha

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Ads by Google

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Welcome.....beautiful ride

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
Welcome to Mustang Evolution! Beautiful Mustang, I love the Charcoal AMR's they really look great.

Keep up the awesome work with your build and let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts