Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I can now officially call myself a car owner at the age of 19 with my first car being a 2010 mustang premium convertible (pics in sig). I am sooo excited I can not use words to express it. Is this normal to feel this way? I have an a+p exam tomorrow and all I can think about is my mustang. Since I bought it on vaentines day I was thinking of naming it Val or something corny like that lol. Anyways I look forward to talking to all of you and IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi everyone! I can now officially call myself a car owner at the age of 19 with my first car being a 2010 mustang premium convertible (pics in sig). I am sooo excited I can not use words to express it. Is this normal to feel this way? I have an a+p exam tomorrow and all I can think about is my mustang. Since I bought it on vaentines day I was thinking of naming it Val or something corny like that lol. Anyways I look forward to talking to all of you and IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!:D
Congrats and welcome,

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Welcome! You will love your car! Val is the perfect name, and I take it your are an Atlanta Falcons Fan?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Welcome Aboard! I too think 'Val' will be a perfect name. Post pics when you can :)

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Me and Red welcome you and Val. Some great, knowledgeable people here. Congrats on your car!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Mustang Evolution. We, like you have named our beloved ponies too. We too are very passionate when it comes to our rides. Good luck on your test. Now study study study!

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Your "first" is always the best. Congrats on the purchase, and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
744 Posts
13ShelbyGTS said:
Congrats! My 16 year old is asking for one already, boy am I in trouble.
Wow just realized you live in Palm City. Small world haha. I have seen your car around a few times actually, sweet looking ride.

·
Registered
203 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I recently got mine and it's stored for the winter. Sometimes I dream about it at night. I am going crazy not driving it! So yes your feelings are normal...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts