Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Chrome looks better on a show car.

Gunmetal is the lose on a black car. Either go black or chrome. In between sucks. And those knobs in between the spokes suck too.

The 90% that say get them probably have ass looking cars. I know a guy with yellow rims on a forest green civic. I'm sure all his friends think that's mad dope too.

·
Registered
800 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
Ya know, that wasn't really necessary. I happen to like those wheels, and I don't think my car is "ass looking" in the least.
Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing myself...someone got a BIG mirror hanging in front of there montior it looks like!

:rolleyes:

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
KrazyPony said:
Yeah I was kinda thinking the same thing myself...someone got a BIG mirror hanging in front of there montior it looks like!

:rolleyes:
haha.

I wasn't tryin to start anything, I just happen to like those wheels. If you can get them Erick, then get them if you want them. Go for it. The cheap shot while asserting your own personal opinion was not necessary tho, and I didn't appreciate it. But I'm out of this thread.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dude this board is not about getting attitude guys. I stated my opinion and he liked them...gotta respect that as I AM BUYING THEM TOMORROW HEHEHEHEH!!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
Ya know, that wasn't really necessary. I happen to like those wheels, and I don't think my car is "ass looking" in the least.
Hey, whatever floats your boat. But those don't look as good on a black car as chrome does. Especially with all his other shiny modifications. I'll wait to see them, but they are going to look out of place on his car.

And where are your car pics?

Edit: Oh wait. I saw your profile pic. :rolleyes:
Editx2: Yours too, Krazy. That big-ass sticker that barely resembles a horse is pimp, yo.
Editx3: And do realize that I did NOTHING to personally insult either of you. So die.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts