Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any issues with their 2013 puddle lamps starting to get scratched? The driver side on mines apparently has so many scratches/nicks, from the debris on the highway, that now the pony symbol doesn't look clean anymore. Called Ford and the lens are around $80 a pop.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Anyway to get the whole kit for a premium besides through the Ford dealership? I was one of the unfortunate ones in which that option wasnt installed.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Disable them. The novelty will wear off soon enough any way. Think about it, replace the lens now to have to replace the lens again soon. It was a cool idea that everyone liked a little bit, but really. It was a under thought gimmick. And it worked for some.
I hear the 2015 comes with a snuggie, how cool is that? It will be awesome until I have to wash it, fold it, and stuff it back in its lack luster engineered compartment.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Disable them. The novelty will wear off soon enough any way. Think about it, replace the lens now to have to replace the lens again soon. It was a cool idea that everyone liked a little bit, but really. It was a under thought gimmick. And it worked for some.
I hear the 2015 comes with a snuggie, how cool is that? It will be awesome until I have to wash it, fold it, and stuff it back in its lack luster engineered compartment.
Aww, a snuggie!?! That would be epic! :D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
primer2tone said:
Aww, a snuggie!?! That would be epic! :D
Indeed, I can feel the frontal warmth now. The backside will just feel like the pain of paying for something I didn't need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts