Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mud. I would go on the ride if I weren't out of the country at that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Awesome ride man. Please if you haven't already done so...get that hideous dealer tag off your decklid! Holy cow that's giant and obnoxious. I still can't believe we live in a world where dealerships do this. Has anyone ever sat behind a car in traffic and said "man I could use a new car...like that one! Wonder where they got it!?"

No.

Lol. Sorry.

Again sweet car. What's the interior look like? Recaros?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haaaaaa haaaa yeah I know. I was thinking the same thing. I just got it yesterday so I didn't have time to get rid of the tag. It's got the normal leather seats. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1460664750.346619.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1460664777.044671.jpg

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More pics View attachment 199739 View attachment 199740

21k. I had 34k miles on it. I struggled with making this decision for months. I really liked my 13 but my warranty was running out and rates are so low I said screw it. I'm getting married in July so I figured this will probably be the last time I get the car I want.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
21k. I had 34k miles on it. I struggled with making this decision for months. I really liked my 13 but my warranty was running out and rates are so low I said screw it. I'm getting married in July so I figured this will probably be the last time I get the car I want.

Wow man. Yeah I don't plan on getting rid of mine but was curious what these dealers are handing out for these. Sucks because you know they will "certify" it and sell it for 25+

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes you get screwed either way but they treated me pretty fairly so I was happy with the dealership. I was literally in and out of there in less than 2 hours. They don't sell a lot of Gts where I live close to Boston. They came down a little on the price...not much though

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I did the same a few months back. Love the new one better than '13 that I traded. They gave me $22.5K for the '13 and knocked $2.5K off the '16.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I totally agree. I loved my 13 but the 16 is on another level. I cannot believe the improvements they made on this car. You can't really judge it until you get behind the wheel. It's that good. I could only imagine what the shelbys are like. No wonder they are going for 25k over the sticker. Sorry but I don't see any other other sports car doing that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sexy car there ☺

And yeah, that dealer sticker thoooo haha I peeled mine off the day I brought her home.

How do you like the change? From the 13 to the 16?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I totally agree. I loved my 13 but the 16 is on another level. I cannot believe the improvements they made on this car. You can't really judge it until you get behind the wheel. It's that good. I could only imagine what the shelbys are like. No wonder they are going for 25k over the sticker. Sorry but I don't see any other other sports car doing that.

I totally see myself trading my 15 in for a 15/16 Shelby in a few years

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sexy car there ☺

And yeah, that dealer sticker thoooo haha I peeled mine off the day I brought her home.

How do you like the change? From the 13 to the 16?

How do I like it? I love it. It's like Ford asked every previous Gt owner what they would improve in their car and they fixed it. It's a phenomenal overall package. I was expecting an improvement but not to this level. I just took off that eye soar of a sticker to btw. I hate when they slap that thing on there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts