Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'd just boost my gt over getting a 350

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

There are boosted GT's everywhere , but a Shelby always gets respect. Besides , id rather stay NA. I don't know much about maintaining a car with a Blower! But to each their own , of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
There are boosted GT's everywhere , but a Shelby always gets respect. Besides , id rather stay NA. I don't know much about maintaining a car with a Blower! But to each their own , of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I don't see a ton of boosted GTs. Maybe one at a big meet out of 10-15 mustangs. Boost isn't cheap, but I guess a gt350 is way less common. I wouldn't mind having a gt350, but not for the retarded prices they want for them. I will spend 9-10k on a 2.9 and leave a gt350 in my dust ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd like a gt so I can tinker with it lol. I'd feel like less of a ****** bag for drilling holes in my gt over a shelby. This is the one I almost pulled the trigger on a few months back. Financially it would be a very stupid decision though. I'm not upside down now but I would be if I bought it. Plus 6k in mods down the drain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
I did the same a few months back. Love the new one better than '13 that I traded. They gave me $22.5K for the '13 and knocked $2.5K off the '16.
Car looks SICK, what spoiler is that ?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts