Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never done any buying from ebay so i was curious if anybody has had some first hand experience, wheels/tires in specific. I'm looking for a set of 17x8" Black Bullet wheels with a polished lip. I've ran around to a few local shops and they called whoever they had on their list and said it would be cheaper to find them off of a person who is trying to get rid of them (shop price $300/wheel).

Since not very many people have the wheel i want and probably aren't trying to sell them around my area i figured ebay would be the next best place. I found a bunch of different sets for $150 for all wheels and tires (granted there was 8 days left on auction) no reserve. This seemed almost too good to be true.

so my question is would it be smart to buy a set of wheels from ebay? or should i go for my second choice which are a set of '03 Cobra wheels? (easier to acquire being stock wheels)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
my brother bought wheels through ebay... transaction went through just fine. just be sure to buy from someone who has lots of good feedback.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude you can get both cheap Look here at GEFRacing

http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=G&Product_Code=M1007K178&Category_Code=WHEELS

Black Bullitts with polished lip
BULLITT WHEEL - BLACK
Code: M1007K178
Price: $134.99

Hell they sell tires to at 109 a piece

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I bought threw ebay, very nice guy he bought thrusts and I bought his Split 10 spoke, had them in 7 days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome, thx danger dude

·
Registered
10 Posts
yo get from afs thru ebay best price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts