Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was pretty cool seeing the purge shots come out of cars. Does anybody know anything about it? I just basically want it for looks my car is stock except for a CAI but I want it nothing to do with my engine just for looks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ive seen a few people use co2 for it... There's a few videos on YouTube on fake purge. I think its awesome as well!

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
And also be mistaken for being a lot faster than you really are. "Damn i just beat a Mustang today and he had Nitrous!!!!"

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Hell I would do it if it wasn't $600

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
And also be mistaken for being a lot faster than you really are. "Damn i just beat a Mustang today and he had Nitrous!!!!"
Yeah, that makes mustangs look bad.

And what do you say when someone asks what size shot your running....when you tell them its fake......yeah akward.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Lie and say 100 shot. Then when they wanna race lie and say it's not working lol.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
And there are many ricers like that sadly. They will talk smack, and then refuse to pop the hood, or take it to the track and run it.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Yup. And then there's ****ty cars that they slaps turbos on and make fast as hell. I would rather have bone stock new edge gt running 14s than a 10 second hatchback ricer.

·
Registered
321 Posts
The fake purge is kinda... Fake

But i kinda wana have fog roll out from under my car when I pull up so I can step out into a lake of fog and make a killer entrance

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Well.....could stick some laser show style rigs in the back seat too I guess. And definitely install a couple Halloween fog machines.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
I've always been quiet. My car makes up for that though.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Yup. And then there's ****ty cars that they slaps turbos on and make fast as hell. I would rather have bone stock new edge gt running 14s than a 10 second hatchback ricer.
i'd rather have the hatch...then laugh at you as i'm already turning for the return lane as you're just passing the finish :lmao:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts