Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of push button starters? I just did one last night and It is pretty cool. Kinda pointless but something new for me to play with. I put the button right next to the cigarette lighter in front of the shifter.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
That, and when your turn your key to the starter side of the switch, you cut off certain things that drain on the battery (I.E. radio) so you can have all the power thrown to the starter.

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
push buttons are for high performance cars cuz they can be ( no real reason i dont see for a daily driver ) but dodge, the honda s 2000 has one.... i wouldnt mess with it though its alot of extra hassel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I finally took a picture of it. I like it. So I guess that is all that matters but I figured I would also ask you guys what you thought. HOw do I upload? I went to manage atachments and I find the file, but it will not upload it. It states done, but nothing comes up?

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
ok, one sec

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Here ya go.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Not a problem man, anytime I can help just let me know. Looks good IMO...just kinda hard to get to with it in park. But I also have a boot over my shifter...

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
whered u get it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
ya it looks like you'd have to squeeze your hand through there to push it. It looks nice and adds a nice touch, but i think i wouldn't mess with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Honestly, Now I know a bunch of people are going to crack on this, but it is a genuine S2000 button. I got it off ebay for like 20. It is not as hard as it looks to reach it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts