Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears this product is generic for basically all kinds of vehicles.

Questions:

1) Are they? Or are there some modifications done to it - only to fit Mustangs?
2) What comes with it?
3) Does it work on cars with Manual transmissions (not sure how it works out, without pushing in the clutch)
4) (Anti-theft) Security of this product ... How safe is it?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well with you around not very safe hehehehehehe :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: J/K Alex but you know that ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No one is safe with me around... ;)

FEAR ME!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
My thoughts, is that it would just replace your "START" possition in your steering column to the button. The Theft protection shouldnt be compromised because you still need the key to turn it to the "on" possition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: nothing....

Extreme Effects.com said:
I'm a ******
hello brother !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rellik said:
pssssst... Steve, you're the moderator... you can delete any posts you want to ;)
maybe steve thinks if he deletes his own post........he will delete himself. kind of like a steven king story. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've got an electric starter on my mustang.. If you start it with the button, the car runs. then you can shift it out of park into drive or reverse and move.. only the steering wheel is locked. So you go straight.. lol, i dunno about the pushbutton, i dont like my electric starter because of this reason.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Actually, that makes me think that this is a great security device!!! Put the starter somewhere where it cant be seen. It will confuse the hell out of anyone who tries to steal the car!! Even if they steal a key, they wont be able to start it unless they know where the button is!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts