Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i put this bad boy back on.....i think after i get my saleen kit I am.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think if i have the Saleen kit it will look better

·
11,873 Posts
It doesnt look that bad. With the Saleen kit it would look much better with it. I see keep it until you get the saleen kit and then hold it up to it and see if you are going to like it. It only matters if you like it or not.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmongstang said:
tha wing will look great when u turn ur car into a faleen :mrgreen:
I think so too, people have called it a Park Bench before lol

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea i like it too, but it looks werid on a stock stang....i gotta get new blackouts, mine broke.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was and currently still selling this spoiler. Its just hard to find a damn box for it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had a guy offer 200, but then he bought a 5.0

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
DropTop_Stang said:
You know, I need to find a list of street legal and California legal mods. I see all this cool stuff that I get afraid to do.
Man, I am glad I don't live in California, my car woud never pass inspection.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Smog doesn't scare me too much, I'm not into really tweaking my car for performance too much. But we also have many more and much stricter vehicle codes regarding the appearence of the cars. My neighbor is a cop and when he moved here he told all of us that he spent 2 week memorizing all these new vehicle codes.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
double stacked wing non- functional, creates more drag, looks like a attempt at rice imitation, no matter what you think the wing will not make you fast or jump into light speed. But if you go get a full saleen kit and your car stays white I suggest you buy a StormTrooper suit ( From Starwars) and wear it riding around you might get people wanting you in their Parades. :shock: :wtf: :D :D 8) 8) ;) ;) :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Danger Dude said:
double stacked wing non- functional, creates more drag, looks like a attempt at rice imitation, no matter what you think the wing will not make you fast or jump into light speed. But if you go get a full saleen kit and your car stays white I suggest you buy a StormTrooper suit ( From Starwars) and wear it riding around you might get people wanting you in their Parades. :shock: :wtf: :D :D 8) 8) ;) ;) :mrgreen:
hmmm, where can i get the suit :D

I have had it on already, but it was just added weight, so i took it off, i started to dislike it. I have stock spoiler on right now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts