Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Agree. Yellow, like worn-out white paint, almost always has a "dirty" look to it. Also, it's funny seeing you around the Mach1Registry, AB_Mach.

On-topic, Grabber lime has a little too much yellow in it, I think. Kind of comes off as a snot-green, in the picture in the linked article, at the very least.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I love it. I may have to trade my 17 Grabber Blue for Grabber Lime. But then again I am partial to green cars.

Here's my other car.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever the color, I just hope it can kick the top Camaro’s @$$....in a straight line and at the track! I get so tired of the comparison tests where the Camaro is lauded for its quickness, but every driver complains that they can’t see out of the darn thing! Did you know that the side windows on the Camaro are 14” high? That’s just ridiculous.
I can see Grabber Lime being a “young man’s” color — you certainly would never lose it in a parking lot!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love it. I may have to trade my 17 Grabber Blue for Grabber Lime. But then again I am partial to green cars.

Here's my other car.

Dave
I really like that shade of green! I wish the new color were like that. Not like it really affects me, granted...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really like the grabber lime color. Much better than that file cabinet gray that put GT350s a few years back. Also, I think that gaping black orifice on the front of the new GT500 is a bit ugly. The rest of the car is awesome, though.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,188 Posts
Agree. Yellow, like worn-out white paint, almost always has a "dirty" look to it. Also, it's funny seeing you around the Mach1Registry, AB_Mach.

On-topic, Grabber lime has a little too much yellow in it, I think. Kind of comes off as a snot-green, in the picture in the linked article, at the very least.
Lol what are you over on M1R?

Yeah, I think I see what you mean with the yellowish tint. I should probably see it in person before I pull the trigger on the 'like'.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lol what are you over on M1R?

Yeah, I think I see what you mean with the yellowish tint. I should probably see it in person before I pull the trigger on the 'like'.
I believe I'm also WeineriusPete there, formerly JudenInduven here. Haven't posted or anything. Just lurking

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you read all the article, you'd notice that Grabber Green is going to be available on ALL the 2020 Mustangs. Not just the GT500.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,188 Posts
Not liking that "Catfish Mouth" front end!!:bad:
Honestly, it falls in line with the looks of the Focus RS front end, in the radiator area anyways. The new ZL1 has a pretty open looking front end. I think that's just the best way to get the air it needs to cool such a high horsepower setup properly. I like the GT350 front better, but not so much so that I wouldn't want the 2020 front end.

·
Registered
793 Posts
You won't see it when you're in the drivers seat.
or the paint color(s) you don't like.
so, it really doesn't matter what the color is,
or what the exterior styling is like,
since you'll just be looking out the windshield.

:thumb:
I think you have what it takes to run in 2020, based on your above post..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts