Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
yep...been meaning to swing by home depot and buy a pvc tube to swap out my rubber tube with....i'm gonna leave the housing with my drop in filter.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How r u gana do it i was gana try n do it tmrw just dont know how lol im trying to find a red 90* rubber cuppling for the tb to the pipe then pipe maf but no luck :/

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
go to any autoparts and buy a coupler that'll fit your TB...then buy a 90 in pvc...this makes that turn so much easier

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know i just need to drill a small hole for that sensor and im gana need that plate that maf-air filter

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
i tried finding pics of the one we build for a friend but no dice...looked on google and found hundreds of pvc CAI

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You see i dont wana do all that you can tell its pvc right there i wanted to get a straight pipe white of course spray paint it matte black and just some silicone cupplings i was hoping lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what i wana do same cupplings except im doing this on the stock upper intake not for windstar

image-1443719063.jpg

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
why's it matter if you can tell it's pvc? it's funtional lol...you want it fully smooth good luck. if you find a 90 coupler let me know

·
Registered
79 Posts
My cousin used a dryer duct tube ... Can withstand heat ... And very flexible yet sturdy can route it wherever ya want... Cheap and can buy anywhere any size ...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
How does the PVC tube differ from the rubber hose we have on our intakes? Haha never heard of this before
stock tubing isn't smooth 100% of the tube on the inside...that's the only difference..honestly doesn't make a bit of difference on a stock sixxer

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
He doesnt think itll look clean enough that way....at this rate his best option is to buy a cai for a clean finish

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Why not go to a junkyard and look for a 90* metal tube from any intake? Or does it have to be PVC. I mean whose gonna take a look at your engine anyways?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts