Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last Pype Bombs thread seemed to have been closed, right before I could upload pics of my black axle-back Pypes that I installed today. So, here they are.

Automotive exhaust Vehicle Auto part Exhaust system Muffler

Vehicle Car Exhaust system Automotive exhaust Bumper

They're amazing. I have no complaints, they sound great, look great, and only took an hour to install, with 2 people. +1000000

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
The last Pype Bombs thread seemed to have been closed, right before I could upload pics of my black axle-back Pypes that I installed today. So, here they are.

They're amazing. I have no complaints, they sound great, look great, and only took an hour to install, with 2 people. +1000000
Any hanging? Mine are at the ups store 5 miles from my house. Installing Sunday

·
Registered
35 Posts
did you have any issues installing, ive heard of people having fitment issues which was making me tend to stay away from them :/ , don't want to waste the money also if they rust out/ don't last long.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is figment issues but its an easy fix and personally think its one of the best sounding exhaust. I got about 13000 miles on mine and been through a lot of rain and no rust
Oh wow. Did you get the stainless or black? How can you fix the fitment issue? I really want to buy these vs the rousch, to save 160, but want them to last and not look like garbage 6 months down the road from now, I had that with previous exhaust systems n other cars.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Man i so need to sell my weak ass flowmasters and something louder and meaner !!!!
You'll hear mine tomorrow lol

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Oh wow. Did you get the stainless or black? How can you fix the fitment issue? I really want to buy these vs the rousch, to save 160, but want them to last and not look like garbage 6 months down the road from now, I had that with previous exhaust systems n other cars.
Stainless. You can mess with the mid pipe and the brackets by the actual tips. Also buy hangers from auto zone or O'Reillys which are like 5 bucks a piece or get them welded for like 30 either way still the cheapest exhaust out there. No mine are still nice and shiny!

·
Registered
108 Posts
You'll hear mine tomorrow lol

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Stainless. You can mess with the mid pipe and the brackets by the actual tips. Also buy hangers from auto zone or O'Reillys which are like 5 bucks a piece or get them welded for like 30 either way still the cheapest exhaust out there. No mine are still nice and shiny!
Haha alright and u do have a v6 right or a 5.0 ??

1 - 20 of 125 Posts