Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO after seeing a couple posts on here, I'm curious if anyone has the above mentioned system setup (2013 GT w/ Pypebombs Axel Back Exhaust (Muffler delete) system?

Are they really that cheap of quality? I want to go with this setup not because of price, but because it's a straight pipe and 3'' tip with no muffler or muffler-like setup, so it will go well with the the rest of the exhaust system I'll eventually put together.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the pypes super system. It is a great exhaust. Verry deep and throaty and the drone is only right at 2k. 100 Rpms in either direction and it stops. I know some people say they have quality issues but my welds looked like a stack of dimes and all the hangers lined up great.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I've heard some good things about them. I have the flow master outlaws and there was tons of drone at around 2000 rpm but I have had them for about 7 months now and there is no more drone at all. So I wouldn't worry about drone at first you will notice it a lot but after a while its not bad and it's possible that it will go away.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the pypes super system. It is a great exhaust. Verry deep and throaty and the drone is only right at 2k. 100 Rpms in either direction and it stops. I know some people say they have quality issues but my welds looked like a stack of dimes and all the hangers lined up great.
Agreed. I love mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts