Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yes Pypes does make high flow cats. They make both ceramic and metallic depending upon your application

·
Registered
211 Posts
Which would you recommend. I never heard anything about the difference between the two?
ceramic for N/A metalic if you are FI but it really dose not matter the metalic will hold up better with the added exhaust gas temps of a boosted engine

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ya if you have a blower go with metallic

·
Registered
359 Posts
Just a question because I have no clue. Would a SC increase my exhaust volume? Or is it just more exhaust? Not sure if that makes sense

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It will to an extent. It's more of the same tones with a quicker response due to higher rpm. What kind of sound are you going for, and what do you have now?

·
Registered
359 Posts
It will to an extent. It's more of the same tones with a quicker response due to higher rpm. What kind of sound are you going for, and what do you have now?
I mean I have a pretty nice rumble that gives the great roar at high rpms. I'd be happy if it was just a volume change. The tone I like, but a slight change wouldn't kill me.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have an automatic and yeah, I have LT Headers, mid and axle backs. I have a video of it, but can't post it from my phone, I'll try to after I get the little one down for a nap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts