Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone rocking them on theyre 2v? the price is nice for these but i wana know if anyone had them or do u think flowmaster 10's or slp's is the way to go. i have an o/r x btw

·
Registered
105 Posts
is anyone rocking them on theyre 2v? the price is nice for these but i wana know if anyone had them or do u think flowmaster 10's or slp's is the way to go. i have an o/r x btw
I have them on mine with the stock midpipe and they sound great! And they sound even better with a o/r x.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I have slp and o/r h

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i wonder if the pypes are just as loud as the slp's. i dont want an annoying sound i just want something different then my flow 40's

·
Registered
523 Posts
i wonder if the pypes are just as loud as the slp's. i dont want an annoying sound i just want something different then my flow 40's
I think Slp will be the loudest out there close to straight pipes... and is going to be a huge difference from your flow 40's if u wait till spring ill have a fly by video posted up with a better camera to give a better idea lol and I've noticed with the Slp and x pipe there is 2 tones like in different rpm range, when I get close to 2300 ish its has a cool ring to it lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
^My set up has nearly the same as yours mines 5 speed so the rpms is off a little. Not sure if yours is auto or not but.

OP what is your set up now? Flows on stock mid pipe?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Sorry just saw that you got o/r x.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^My set up has nearly the same as yours mines 5 speed so the rpms is off a little. Not sure if yours is auto or not but.

OP what is your set up now? Flows on stock mid pipe?

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Sorry just saw that you got o/r x.
i got bbk shorty headers and pypes o/r x pipe and flow 40's with cutouts welded the muffler. its really loud but it has alot of drone inside. and if i cover up the cutouts its way to damn quiet. my little brother has flow 10's with an off road h and it sounds awesome

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I had flows and I like them but everyone has them and they were just too quiet for me. But I wanted loud. So slp was great. And it's loud inside the car but I don't mind cuz I love it!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
No 44s

1 - 16 of 16 Posts