Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the new pypes pipe bombs axlebacks for cheap they just came out should be here next week

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok sure thing

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I finally got them put them on and they are freakin amazing sounding . Will post sound clips really soon, today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to be partial or any thing but i heard the roush axlebacks in person and i think the pipebombs sound hella better imo. Roush are to raspy and tingy

·
Banned
1,146 Posts
Just got the new pypes pipe bombs axlebacks for cheap they just came out should be here next week
Next spring I'm going after the catbacks they cost as much as other axle-backs. Not to mention you can gain 5-10 horse power as compared to practicly nothing with the axles. 5 horse power here and there adds up!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Next spring I'm going after the catbacks they cost as much as other axle-backs. Not to mention you can gain 5-10 horse power as compared to practicly nothing with the axles. 5 horse power here and there adds up!!![/QUOT

yeah i thought about that too but i also want to be different, there is a shop down the street from my house.they do custom piping, so ill get the over the axle pipes in 2.5 " for 100$ installed. So the axlebacks + 2.5" pipes =412$ and it should sound like cheese cake with strawberrys on top. :headbang: and give me 5-10 rwhp

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
The neighbors love you, don't they!?!?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I loved the part where he really revved the engine and it got all smokey!! Haha

yeah i just woke up it was about 35 degrees plus all the and humidity and fog made it real dramatic,didnt even plan on it.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

the niebors will get over it.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
yeah i just woke up it was about 35 degrees plus all the and humidity and fog made it real dramatic,didnt even plan on it.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

the niebors will get over it.
They hated me for the 20 minutes I had the Roush axle backs installed. I hated myself too. Off they came, and on with a set of GT500's.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey 13savage6

They look and sound pretty good to me. They don't seem to have the tinny cracking obnoxious sound that the Roush's seem to have. I'm sure you will be happy with them and I'm sure your neighbors will not object to the sound as long as you don't rev it up every time you start your car. It sounds great at idle and I'm pretty sure it will be fine when normal driving. They are probably A little like my Magnaflow Streets and are only real loud when flooring it.:good:

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
They sound very nice! I had these on my 06 4.6 with long tubes and the M80 tips and it sounded awesome. These sound very deep. I love it. Making me thinking of selling my Force II's for these haha! I think it may be the best sounding clip of a v6 yet... Very nice. Thanks!

Here is mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5up3IQv9EQ0&list=UUW6QPML-T3dGkeG5lfVp_Tg&index=3&feature=plcp

I think yours sounds a bit deeper and louder. If you can do a drive by please do. :)

Also, Any drone? How loud is it inside vs. outside?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts