Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Which one would you choose? What's it matter what we all think. At some point you need to make your own decisions on your car. Sorry if this comes out harsh, but the "what do you think I should do threads" are getting old. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Which one would you choose? What's it matter what we all think. At some point you need to make your own decisions on your car. Sorry if this comes out harsh, but the "what do you think I should do threads" are getting old. Good luck.
Bro if you dont want to post then skip it, it took you more than 2 minutes to write that whole paragraph. Lol dont waste ur time!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
McQueen said:
Bro if you dont want to post then skip it, it took you more than 2 minutes to write that whole paragraph. Lol dont waste ur time!
I have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
I have nothing better to do.
Yeah bud going into post and talking smack is pointless, go.drive ur stang, it looks like ur having a bad day

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Saucywalnuts said:
Quad looks better oval kinda reminds me of a gaymaros rectangular exhaust.
+1

·
Registered
434 Posts
I like the oval, and alot of the Quads, are singles with the inner a dummy.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
"it looks like ur having a bad day"

You guessed right, apologies, shouldn't be taking it out on you guys.

·
Registered
716 Posts
+4 for quad

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow i didnt know that most of the poeple would go for the quad. I bet that the 2015 model would have a quad standard on all GT.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts