Just trying to get a good idea what I'd run.. here are some of the mods

2013 5.0
Steeda cai
93 bama race tune
Muffler delete
3.73 gears
Panhard bar
And very soon lca's

I know we can't be exact but a good idea would be great...

And I think I forgot to put an r in quartermile lol...and an e on speculation... iPhone keyboard sucks!!! Lol

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Wee you're located and track prep all plays a role as well as how good you drive. Is it you're first time or do you already have exp?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Johnny5.0 said:

2013 5.0
Steeda cai
93 bama race tune
Muffler delete
3.73 gears
Panhard bar
And very soon lca's

And I think I forgot to put an r in quartermile lol...and an e on speculation... iPhone keyboard sucks!!! Lol
Honestly I'm guessing 12 to 12.5ish. I'd be really impressed if you got much lower. The guys you see running mid 12s stock might be great drivers, with perfect weather, track conditions and/or drag radials. Just because you've seen it, doesn't always mean its the norm. Best I've got with the same mods is a 12.6, maybe I just suck though!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

2013 5.0
Steeda cai
93 bama race tune
Muffler delete
3.73 gears
Panhard bar
And very soon lca's

Are you still running stock tires in the back? That's what's really gonna make a difference in your quarter mile times. You have the power to run low 12's with some awesome driving, but getting the traction is near impossible on stock tires. Since, you're still learning the car and have mild experience, I would say you'll get a best of 12.7. Get some drag radials on there and you'll be able to break into the 11's with some more practice!

Good luck!

Shane

1 - 9 of 9 Posts