Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this 11 v6 and want to know suggestions about the window louvers if anyone has pics I want to see prefer the 3 blind look any suggestions? Advice?

image-1138834500.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice looking stang. You can check my pix for my louvers. I have the roush style and love em. As for the blind spot mine are completely covered so no sight at all through them. Its not a huge issue tho since our mirrors have those mini ones to help cover blind spots anyway

·
Registered
411 Posts
Got this 11 v6 and want to know suggestions about the window louvers if anyone has pics I want to see prefer the 3 blind look any suggestions? Advice?

View attachment 81372
Here are mine... i like em from AM but if i had to choose id go with the retro looking ones with like 5 blinds i believe.. its all personal preference

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Here are mine... i like em from AM but if i had to choose id go with the retro looking ones with like 5 blinds i believe.. its all personal preference
I plan on getting some like these soon.I really want some grabber blue ones but I have a black stang n don't know how that would look.

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Can't remember where I saw it, but someone makes a flush fit type rear quarter windo louver. The drawback to it is that you have to remove your quarter glass to install this setup, as it has the glass and louver as once piece. The pros: better visability, and still get the louver effect/looks.

Expensive though.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Can't remember where I saw it, but someone makes a flush fit type rear quarter windo louver. The drawback to it is that you have to remove your quarter glass to install this setup, as it has the glass and louver as once piece. The pros: better visability, and still get the louver effect/looks.

Expensive though.
I believe those are also on AM if not
Summit
Late Model
Stage 3
Should have them.
But I'm positive AM has them

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I love those! Good choice!
Thanks those are my favorite.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Expensive though.
That sounds to complicated for me.I'd end up messing something up for sure.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts

Expensive though.
Those are the louvers that are on the cobra jet. They're by silver horse racing.

image-1804257607.jpg

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221153549086&globalID=EBAY-US

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I keep looking at pics of those SHR louvers. Am I correct in that the slats extend inside the car? If so, doesnt it look like hell on the inside? :confused:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts