Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to buy a GT muffler for my v6 and this muffler I found on EBay looks like a GT muffler, but the description doesn't come out and say that it is, just that it is for v8 with 4.6L to 5.4L engines and manual tranny, I looked up the part # (4R3Z-5230-RM) and it is supposed to be a GT coupe muffler, I just want to make sure this has the roar I'm looking for before I spend 35 bucks on it. Here's the link to the auction, please help me, I don't want a quiet muffler anymore!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350183413179

Even if its a stock GT muffler, but I've seen videos of people who are using the GT takeoff's for their v6's and it sounds really nice compared to the stock v6 muffler, either way, if this is a stock GT muffler then this is what I'd be looking to get just get a a nicer sound from my car, I don't need a huge roar. But bottom line, would this be a muffler found on a GT and would still produce more sound then the stock v6?

·
Registered
37 Posts
u need mufflers custom made to make some noise. the stock exhaust for a v8 has a little roar to it bcuz of the v8 engine. look into some aftermarket mufflers specifically designed to giv u some noise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts