Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
lifter is an pretty easy fix, however a stang for 2k could be a death trap. try and find out more from the car, as well as have it run for you so you can hear whats wrong with it, as well if you could take a vid of the car to post up here to hear whats goin on with it so we can atleast opinionate yay or nay on buying it and fixing or just to tell you to bale on it.

·
Registered
394 Posts
lifter is an pretty easy fix, however a stang for 2k could be a death trap. try and find out more from the car, as well as have it run for you so you can hear whats wrong with it, as well if you could take a vid of the car to post up here to hear whats goin on with it so we can atleast opinionate yay or nay on buying it and fixing or just to tell you to bale on it.
+4.6

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1996mustang said:
Kool I was just wondering Kuz to me from wat I know it seems pretty easy and ya I was kinda thinking either their dumb or scheming! Lol but my uncles a mechanic so I'll take him to see wats up thanks!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Its a sohc engine which working on for some people is like talking to a space martian. In this engines case I beleave the lifter is under the cam. Removing the cams on these cars can be a nightmare where you end up removing all of the front engine accesories to remove the front timing cover to expose the timing chain for removal of the cam..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts