Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 V6 and the SFC/X3 tuner. I just ordered and downloaded my new hybrid tune. But Bama said I have to go to SCTtunes.com. I did, but can't seem to find the program I need to download to load the new tunes on my tuner. Anyone don't this before?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just went the the same headache and finished with it 10mins ago. Call AM back and they will walk you thru it step by step. If you feel comfortable with they tech department, you can allow them access to you computer and they will do it for you.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could call, but I live in Germany and its super expensive to call. All my interactions with the states have to be via email. Thank you though.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Son of a *****... So borrow a PC I guess is my only option? I don't own a PC, but I'm sure I can borrow one.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey man, do they make the program for a Mac? Downloaded it and it doesn't work. Just gives me a warning about Microsoft.
The Puma,

SCT is only accessible with Microsoft, unfortunately. The best option is to borrow a PC, over installing Parallel's, IMO. I had a similar issue a few years back and installed Parallel's onto my MacBook Pro. However, the computer's performance was awful with both operating systems, so I uninstalled it immediately. Just want to give you a heads up before you purchase anything!

Shane

1 - 18 of 18 Posts