Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I thought but I'm just curious if anyone has a clue for sure haha.

I checked vin it's a real gt car by decoding it... But the mgt threw me off!

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Mine says that. I always thought it was monster-GT or manly-GT, but I guess mustang-GT makes sense.
I LOVE that fox body brother!! Beautiful car!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad to have found out.. I was just curious this being my first fox... Pulled out and drove to get gas yesterday and guys were giving me compliments on how it sounds haha

·
Registered
135 Posts
Glad to have found out.. I was just curious this being my first fox... Pulled out and drove to get gas yesterday and guys were giving me compliments on how it sounds haha
Get used to it I get a compliments every time I stop somewhere dam near ...it starts getting to ur head if I need a confidence booster for the day I take out the stang nothing but compliments and chicks looking and smiling at stop lights lol

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Some beautiful cars on this page. I love a nice fox.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Another pic after I drove it 340 miles.. Not a perfect car but I love it
I have yet to find a perfect foxbody, there out there but always little things that need to be fixed its part of owning a 25 year old car that was an affordable sports car brand new these got beat on back in there early years a lot more then other cars there just to fun not to

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
The420fox said:
I have yet to find a perfect foxbody, there out there but always little things that need to be fixed its part of owning a 25 year old car that was an affordable sports car brand new these got beat on back in there early years a lot more then other cars there just to fun not to
i paid 500$ for mine. and yes it got beaten bad! lol

·
Banned
422 Posts
The people that have perfect, all original fox bodies with 10k miles on them are the same folks that bake cakes and dont eat them! I bought mine to rebuild it, play with it and then when i break something il do it over again.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The people that have perfect, all original fox bodies with 10k miles on them are the same folks that bake cakes and dont eat them! I bought mine to rebuild it, play with it and then when i break something il do it over again.
+ 1 there's a guy in the town next to mine with a 93 cobra r with 140 miles on it the man drove it once!!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts