Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago there were a bunch of forums about having to update all SCT HAND HELD TUNERS!! And alot of people were having trouble downloading back to stock, or reloading there tunes and had to get intouch with SCT TO GET THE PROBL WORKED OUT' I already had all my tunes put on my car! I never went back and updated my SCT. Is this something I should do? My 1012 5.0 run great ! What do you all think I shod do???
I

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Tominkc said:
A few months ago there were a bunch of forums about having to update all SCT HAND HELD TUNERS!! And alot of people were having trouble downloading back to stock, or reloading there tunes and had to get intouch with SCT TO GET THE PROBL WORKED OUT' I already had all my tunes put on my car! I never went back and updated my SCT. Is this something I should do? My 1012 5.0 run great ! What do you all think I shod do???
I
Noooooo.

Not going to change a tune. Waste of time.

The 2013 seemed to be the ones with the issue.

If you buy a new tune, you can do it then... It is more for the SCT device.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nhcowboy said:
Noooooo.

Not going to change a tune. Waste of time.

The 2013 seemed to be the ones with the issue.

If you buy a new tune, you can do it then... It is more for the SCT device.
Oh.. Ok. Thanks alot for the info!!!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I had that happen.

My car wouldn't go back to stock, finally "claimed" it did, then the tuner wouldn't update.

Had to call SCT, have them completely reformat the device and resin tall everything. That took about an hour. Then they loaded up a recovery file. Went out and flashed my car to stock and was good to go!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Has anyone heard of the new tune that bama has out called the hybrid tune. It's a mix of the street time and race tune combined. Has anyone tried it. I read about it on a different forums page. ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts