Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the brembo wheels which are 19x9 on all four corners but want to get the AMR drift wheels, 19x8.5 in the front and 19x10 in the rear.

I have two questions:

1) What do I need to know about how the car will drive in comparison to how it does with the 19x9 setup?

2) Is there anything special I need to do to put the 10s on the rear or is it as simple as swapping the wheels? I know I have to do the tire pressure sensors no matter what but I don't know anything about putting a wider wheel on.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Shouldn't notice any difference in driveability and nothing special needed.

Not being able to rotate tires is the only downside.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,207 Posts
Shouldn't notice any difference in driveability and nothing special needed.

Not being able to rotate tires is the only downside.
+1

If it's your daily driver, losing the abilty to rotate your tires really sucks because you can't even your tire wear out and that sucks a bit of a$$.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1

If it's your daily driver, losing the abilty to rotate your tires really sucks because you can't even your tire wear out and that sucks a bit of a$$.
I guess that's something I could live with.. although if I'm losing a few thousand miles on tires that would really suck. It is a daily but since I live up north it's going to be getting some time off the next few months. Still don't know if it's worth it though.

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
It's definately worth it! As long as you don't do burnouts and kill you're tires the staggered look is super nice and looks sick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts