Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am running straight pipes right now (pretty much b/c it sounds like a harley and it make me feel cool 8)). my friend told me the lack of backpressure can cause serious damage to the engine. i say BS on this b/c glasspacks and steelpacks dont screw up your engine. someone answer this before i screw my engine up.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
BUllCRAP is what I say!!! BULLCRAP is what your friend said!!! :no: :no: That is absolute the biggest load of crap I have heard in a while :no: . Where you standing on a chair or a ladder wen that river of crap came by you :D :D . People run open headers all the time. It might sound like crap but nothing will happen to your engine

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danger Dude said:
BUllCRAP is what I say!!! BULLCRAP is what your friend said!!! :no: :no: That is absolute the biggest load of crap I have heard in a while :no: . Where you standing on a chair or a ladder wen that river of crap came by you :D :D . People run open headers all the time. It might sound like crap but nothing will happen to your engine
lol, sound like crap??? it sounds f'ing awesome!! i sound like a harley but 10x louder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts