Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the picture below... do the 17x9 inch have as much of a lip as the rim on the left? Or is it a lot less "deep dish". Basically, are 17x9s gonna look like that left rim or is that the look of the 10.5?

·
Registered
800 Posts
the on the right looks like a normal sized 17x9 rim thats stock?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know, im hopin the 17x9s still look like that picture on the left... what im thinking is the 17x9s arent as deep of a dish as the 17x10.5s. But i really really hope theyre like whats pictured there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Zim, the wheels on the left are 17x10.5's. the 9's don't have that deep lip. If you look in For Sale check out my (4) 17x9 anthracites, they are live shots right out in the garage so that will give you a better idea of what they look like.

p.s. - i got your email...yes. $175.00 shipped

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks matt they still look great... ill get ahold of you soon :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Zim, whenever you're ready...we'll work something out for ya. We can possibly work out the same deal i worked for krazypony. PM him and he'll give you the details of our transaction. If that sounds good to you PM me. I'm going to be out of town friday returning next tuesday.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey matt, im having a change of heart... can you send me a price on 2 18x10 black deep dish bullitts and 2 18x9 deep dish bullitts shipped? Gimme the best you can :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
edited..

BAHHH i dont know what i want!!! i want deep dish but since the 17x9s arent deep... i want something that is. However i dont want to spend a fortune on the rear tires. Matt, help me out here man. Id like the 18x10s in the rear and the 18x9s up front, but i cant figure out what tires a good tire that doesnt cost a fortune. HOOK ME UP MAN!!! lol Try gettin me a good price on this package: 2 18x9 black deep dishe bullitts and 2 18x10s along with some good rubber. Id like some tires that have a decent treadwear rating so let me know what you can do!

Im thinking about these matt... Yokohama AVS ES100 - P275/35ZR-18

so if you could give me a price on 4 of those, i still have the prices for the rims and ill add them up. Thanks

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Zim, 17X9s are just as deep as 18X9s, and 17X10s are just as deep as 18X10s, I don't understand where you are coming from, you are just going to have to buy lower profile; more expensive tires with 18 inch rims, that's all man, and the rims cost more.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know, i decided i like the 18s... plus the 18s are 18x10 where the 17s are 17x10.5 I dont want to have to get a 315 wide tire if i dont have to... my sixer doesnt need that much rubber

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey Zim!!! Guess what I just received?? About 400 wheels!!! Black Bullitts look really good buddy, they're SCREAMING your name!! zim...zim...ziiiiiiimnmnmmmmm!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Wow Matt, did you get yourself a warehouse buddy? :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
LOL!!! No Rick, stuffed them in the garage. Of course the wifes car is sitting outside!! LOL!!! I rcvd some "Black Chrome" wheels with this shipment and they are AWESOME!!! I only received 2 sets of them and i have them up for sale right now but am considering keeping one for myself and putting them on mine. I'm torn between the Black Bullitts and the Black Chrome though. Man, the black look better in person I tell ya!!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey send me a PM with prices. My dad made me a deal that if i read a couple books he'll buy me the rims. So basically ive just gotta finish reading these books then youll get some cash!! lemme know the price for the above request... THANK!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thought i did that already zim?? I'll check it out and send it over to ya. That's kewl as hell your pops is going to take care of ya like that...talk to you soon...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Zim do these books only have pictures or actual text supplied in there...thats funny!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol theyre a couple finance books... and matt i just need prices on the tires, ive still got the prices you gave me for the wheels :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he "wants me to learn how to manage my money for the future" hes just lookin out for me bein the dad he is :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts