Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 04 mustang gt and want the slammed look without buying coilovers and i found some tein s techs springs which lower the fr 2.5in and rear 2.3, it says the stock shocks should be fine so i wont change those dont mind ride quality that much is there anything else i will need to do? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If you lower it that much, you'll blow out your stock shocks quickly

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
So i have a 04 mustang gt and want the slammed look without buying coilovers and i found some tein s techs springs which lower the fr 2.5in and rear 2.3, it says the stock shocks should be fine so i wont change those dont mind ride quality that much is there anything else i will need to do? Thanks!
CC plates, alignment, steeda x2 balljoints.

Your stock shocks are not going to last, being that low. You'd be best to change at same time since it'll be apart anyway.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
anything past 1.5" you'll want C&C plates and new shocks...past 2" your gonna want those plus x2 balljoints or you're gonna have a bad time.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
And I know this is the obvious but I would like to add alignment to the list.
lol yeah it would help...after you lower it OP give it a week to settle before you do so though. your tires aren't gonna die from just a week (well at 1.5"...at 2+ it coule be weird)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh okay thanks for the tips guys! And what exactly are cc plates i see everyone talking about them is it like camber? Or what?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
here's a friends car...x2 balljoints...eibach springs cut...tokico blue shocks...c&c plates...and some nice saleens to fill up the wheel well...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1slosix said:
here's a friends car...x2 balljoints...eibach springs cut...tokico blue shocks...c&c plates...and some nice saleens to fill up the wheel well...
Thats pretty sick

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1slosix said:
Damn that looks good

·
Registered
535 Posts
1slosix said:
Sick stance. Had to cut the eibachs to get it at that height. I'm tempted to cut mine now. Are their ball joints that are adjustable for overall ride height?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm thinking H&Rs still, looks like they lower the most. Correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
490 Posts
austinknoll said:
I'm thinking H&Rs still, looks like they lower the most. Correct me if I'm wrong
I have h&r's on mine and it's the lowest mustang around. They're German engineered so you can't go wrong. My buddy has a 2011 m3 and has the same springs on his as mine

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
98vertgt said:
I have h&r's on mine and it's the lowest mustang around. They're German engineered so you can't go wrong. My buddy has a 2011 m3 and has the same springs on his as mine
Do you think H&Rs will go lower that eibachs?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts